|| Winra Constructions have been designing and building energy efficient homes long before it became mandatory.
A FIRST Home buyer and previous Home Owners have, to a varying degree, the same desire: an individually designed Home.
Is it achievable: YES, by tailoring the design to the individual Need and Budget.
How: The Winra Design Team works closely with the Winra Construction Team. Their combined effort produces a design that meets both the aspirations of the Client and their budget.
The Winra Architectural Design Team considers factors like:
The Winra Structural Design Team considers factors like:
- Tailoring existing designs to reduce documentation costs
- Orientation (the effect the Sun has on the block of land)
- Slope of the land, if any
- Individual requirements
- More affordable alternatives and equally effective means of achieving energy efficiency. For example: using a light weight alternative to a suspended concrete slab.
The teams work closely together to achieve a sound, functional and energy efficient building that looks and feels like your Dream Home while ensuring that your home is built to your BUDGET.
- Cost effective foundation designs to provide a strong foundation without un-necessary costs;
- Cost effective design of the supporting framework
- Less expensive alternatives to achieve the design intent.
However, this also means the Budget controls:
But, as many of you know, this must always be in keeping with the value of similar properties in your area.
- The increased choice of fittings, appliances, bench-tops, etc.
- The added comfort features; and
- The overall increase in value of your home.